Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Fun with Friends

Today I commuted to my job at LBCC and took a MTB ride with some friends to Teloh Park nearby during lunch. We had a great time and it appears that they want to make this a regular Thursday lunchtime activity.

I mapped the approximate route out on MapMyRide.com because I didn't have my GPSr on my bike, but I'm pretty sure my mileage is close to what we did today. I was planning on finding several new Geocaches in the park, but when I turned it on, I noticed that all of the waypoints that were loaded were the Geocaches from Lincoln City! Fortunately I was able to find "Muddy Trails" which is a cache I tried to get a FTF on, but the cache wasn't placed prior to it being published. I knew where to look even without the GPSr.

Here is a map of the ride that we took over lunch. This was a great time and fun to connect with co-workers like this.


2 comments:

Pablo Mac said...

That was a good time, huh? We should each invite at least one other person for next week.

Oh, and that mapmyride.com site rocks!

- Pablo Mac

Pablo Mac said...

We should go mountain biking at least once every four years.